The candidates for HEtech’s Lifting Supervisor Program are individuals who wish to be Lift planner who have been trained by “field practices”, but not yet exposed to the formal side of Lifting Supervision.
This program is designed to increase the Lift Planning knowledge, skill and proficiency level through classroom and hands-on training. Students can achieve qualified inspection and lift planning status by successfully completing written and hands-on segments
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the causes and effects of accidents involving Qualified Lifting Supervisor.
REQUIREMENT(S): Requirements for Certification
- Be at 18 years and above.
- Certified Rigger level II certification.
- Certified Mobile Crane Operator.
- Diploma/ B. Sc. Engineering – any discipline e.g. Marine, Mechanical and Shipbuilding etc.
- Secondary school certificate or 2 years’ trade course with 1 years related experience.
- 5 years Related experience- Oil & Gas, Shipyard, Ship as a crane apprentice.
- Pass competency test e.g. written and practical examination.
Written Examination – Written examination consists of 120 multiple questions. Candidates are allowed 90 minutes to complete the test.
Practical Examination – The successful completion of Lift Planning Practical Examination demonstrates a candidate’s Lift Planning competency.
Certification of Time Frame: Candidates must pass both written & practical Examinations to be certified for a One –year period. Any tests passed within a 6-months period towards certification.
HEtech certification is valid for one year. Candidates must complete all of their recertification requirements during the one month prior to their certifications. There is no grace period after certification has expired. Candidates whose certification has lapsed must take the full written & Practical examination to be certified again. The Qualified Rigger level Il recertification written examination consists of 30 multiple- chose questions with a time limit of 30 minutes. There is no requirement for Practical Examination for recertification.
Maximum Participants – 10 Persons
Minimum Participants – 05 Persons
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hour
- Language Bangla & English
- Students 91
- Assessments Yes