COURSE OVERVIEW – The candidates for BPSTC’s Mobile Crane Operator Program are individuals who wish to be professional in crane handling, crane maintenance personnel and current operators the formal side of crane subjects. This program is designed to increase the crane operator’s knowledge, skill and proficiency level through classroom and hands-on training. Students can achieve qualified operator status by successfully completing written and hands-on segments
ELIGIBILITY – Requirements for Certification
- Be at 18 years and above
- Certified Rigger level II certification
- Certified Mobile Crane Operator ( Initial )
- Diploma/B. Sc Engineering – any discipline e.g. Marine, Mechanical and Shipbuilding etc. Secondary school certificate or 2 years trade course+ 1 years related experience.
- 5 years related experience- Oil & Gas, Shipyard, Ship or any Heavy Industry.
- Pass competency test e.g. written and practical examination
CERTIFIED MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR EXAMINATION S (ADVANCE)
Written examination – written examination consists of 120 multiple questions. Candidates are allowed 90 minutes to complete the test.
Practical examination – The successful completion of Certified Mobile Crane Operator (Initial) practical Examination demonstrate a candidate’s Certified Mobile Crane Operator (Initial) competency.
GAIN FROM THIS COURSE – Certified Mobile Crane Operator (Initial), fundamental of Rigging and lifting. Critical lift, heavy lift, Specifically Crane Operator should be able to demonstrate or have knowledge of :
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 120 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Bangla & English
- Students 80
- Assessments Yes