Qualified Mobile Crane Operator (Basic)
COURSE OVERVIEW: The candidates for BDPSTC’s Mobile Crane Operator Program are individuals who wish to be apprentices in crane handling, crane maintenance personnel and current operators who have been trained by “field practices”, but not yet exposed to the formal side of crane subjects.
ELIGIBILITY: Requirements for Certification
- Be at 18 years and above.
- Certified Rigger level II certification.
- Diploma/B. Sc Engineer – Marine, Mechanical, Shipbuilding, Electrical, Power.
- Secondary school certificate or 2 years trade course with 1 year related experience.
- 5 years Related experience- Oil & Gas, Shipyard, Ship.
- Pass competency test e.g. written and practical examination.
CERTIFIED MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR EXAMINATIONS (INITIAL):
Written examination – Written examination consists of 60 multiple questions. Candidates are allowed 90 minutes to complete the test.
Practical examination – The successful completion of Certified Mobile Crane Operator (Initial) practical Examination demonstrate a candidate’s Certified Mobile Crane Operator (Initial) competency.
GAIN FROM THIS COURSE: Certified Mobile Crane Operator (Initial), fundamental of Rigging and lifting. Critical lift, heavy lift, Specifically Crane Operator (Initial) should be able to demonstrate or have knowledge of:
- OSHA/ASME Standards
- Center of Gravity
- Crane Setup
- Rated Strength
- Load Charts
- Range Diagram
- Load Weight Calculation
- Side Loading
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Language Bangla & English
- Students 35
- Assessments Yes